Are you currently researching your options of dentists in Barrington IL? The best smiles are provided by those with the best credentials–we invite you to meet Thomas Jackson DDS, of The Chicago Center for Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry.
If Dr. Thomas Jackson looks familiar to you, it may be that you have seen this leading dentist on Chicago’s WGN Channel 9, read one of his many newspaper interviews, seen his photo in the Chicago Tribune, or read about him in the ever-popular New Beauty Magazine. He also writes an information-based column for Quintessential Barrington Magazine.
“As a dentist, my philosophy and skills have been shaped by many years at the best training centers and working associations with international leaders in the field. My hope is that you will feel confident in our team and comfortable in our home.” –Thomas Jackson DDS of The Chicago Center for Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry in Barrington, Illinois.
What Can You Expect with Dr. Jackson?
With a wide range of dental solutions available, Dr. Jackson feels that the best treatment approach for every patient is different and based on their individual needs.
As your dentist, his diagnostic process would include a face-to-face discussion, during which he listens intently to learn about your specific concerns and overall goals. Then he works with his Barrington dental team to determine the most effective, minimally invasive treatment plan to achieve your goal.
You can be sure to experience gentle, personalized dental care in Dr. Jackson’s Barrington dental office.
“Dr. Jackson & his staff are always friendly and courteous. Dr. Jackson by far is one of the most compassionate, caring and “BEST” dentists one could find. He really cares about his patients and knows his medicine.”
– Debra S., Actual Patient
Benefit from Dr. Jackson’s Expert Training
As a board-certified periodontist with additional specialty training as a fixed prosthodontist, he fully considers the cosmetic and functional importance of the gums, teeth, jawbone, muscles, and joints in each case. As a detail-oriented dentist, he also enhances the gum line, places crowns, and bonds veneers to achieve the best results in protection, health, and long-term satisfaction.
However, to Dr. Thomas Jackson, making the resulting aesthetic changes beneficial to more than just the eye is important for the patient’s overall health throughout the process. Outstanding Achievements & Memberships of this Chicago Area Dentist:
- Currently an Assistant Professor at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Teaches other dentists nationally and internationally on cosmetic dentistry, implants and other procedures
- Graduated in top 3 of his class from Northwestern University Dental School
- Two-year residency, followed by an appointment to the medical staff of John Hopkins Hospital
- Graduation from a combined four-year residency in Periodontics and Periodontal-Prostheses at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Director’s Award 2000
- George Coslett Scholarship Recipient 1999
- George Coslett Scholarship recipient 1998
- Academy of Operative Dentistry award for Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry 1994
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society 1994
- Dean’s recognition of academic achievement 1990 through 1994
- Clopper Memorial Scholarship finalist, 1992 and 1993
- The Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- The American Academy of Periodontology
- The Academy of Osseointegration
- The American Dental Association
- The Illinois State Dental Society
- The Chicago Dental Society
Contact this personable, compassionate, and highly educated doctor to get to know him better. With this Chicago area cosmetic dentist, your smile will truly be at its best for life!
Dr. Thomas Jackson is listed at DentistDig.com