Your teeth and smile are among the first things people notice. So, when making that first impression, what does your smile saying about you? Teeth whitening options for Long Grove area residents have proved to be a patient favorite in rejuvenating smiles.
At the Chicago Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, Dr. Jackson sees firsthand the negative toll that time can take on the teeth of his patients. Age itself, nicotine and various food choices can result in teeth staining, while others automatically possess yellowish looking teeth through genetics. Does your smile reveal the fact that you are getting up in years? Or perhaps do your teeth convey that you are even older and less healthy than you actually are?
Thanks to modern cosmetic dentistry options, no one needs to feel stuck with the unsightly appearance of their smile. Teeth whitening services provided by Dr. Jackson have become a popular patient choice because of factors that include:
- Results prove longer lasting than over-the-counter products
- It is safe and highly effective
- Convenience, as dramatic changes can be experienced in as little as 1 hour
- Professionally applied, resulting in lower sensitivity than that encountered with at-home kits
- The shade of white can be customized according to patient desires, with the capability of increasing tooth brightness by 7-12 shades
- The possibility of whitening a single stained tooth or even a select few, with the end result being a full-set of perfectly matched teeth
Teeth whitening provided for Long Grove residents can ensure you make a great first, and lasting, impression with a captivating, healthy looking smile, thanks to Dr. Jackson.