Don’t Ignore the Snore!
Your body may be begging you for help! Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you waking up with headaches or a dry mouth and throat?
- Are you having difficulty with memory or learning problems and not being able to concentrate?
- Does snoring complicate your personal relationships?
- Are you having difficulty losing weight?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, it may be time to take action!
Our team can help you identify if you are suffering from sleep apnea, and determine the best course of treatment for you! We have been specially trained to help you easily control your sleep apnea and improve your quality of life.
Contact us to download the Ebook we are offering today and find out how to sleep better tonight and protect your health moving forward!
Download Ebook; Evaluate Your Risk!
In your FREE Ebook, you’ll learn:
- What is obstructive Sleep Apnea?
- How do I know if I suffer from it?
- What can I do to get a good night’s sleep?
Sleep Apnea is linked to sudden cardiac death, which is responsible for 450,000 DEATHS PER YEAR!
5 steps in understanding the Anatomy of a sleep apnea episode
- As AIRFLOW STOPS during a sleep apnea episode, the oxygen level in your blood drops.
- Your BRAIN RESPONDS by briefly disturbing your sleep enough to kick start breathing — which often resumes with a gasp or a choking sound.
- If you have OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA, you probably won’t remember these awakenings. Most of the time, you’ll stir just enough to tighten your throat muscles and open your windpipe.
- In CENTRAL SLEEP APNEA, you may be conscious of your awakenings.
- This can occur HUNDREDS OF TIMES each night!
The resulting LACK OF OXYGEN can heighten your risk of stroke, cardiovascular disease, and other heart conditions. On top of this, it can also accelerate the aging process; compromise your safety, health and overall quality of life.
“My hope is that you will feel confident in our team and comfortable in our home.”
– Thomas Jackson DDS
Dr. Jackson provides comfortable, individualized and top notch dental care!
Advanced training, the latest in dental technologies and a caring team put our practice at the top!
Dr. Jackson’s true dedication to his patients has earned him a spot as anexpert in sleep apnea that Chicago and Barrington patients can trust!
Getting your Sleep Apnea Under Control Can Truly Change Your Life!
Let us help you reclaim your sleep and protect your health!