The size and shape of your smile is the key factor in first impressions, and it could make or break you. That’s what cosmetic dentists Drs. Christian Coachman and David Dunn say in an interview with WA today.
“The minute we meet someone we are making assumptions about every aspect of their personality and disposition before we even process what they are saying,” says Dr. Coachman.
This includes your smile!
When you flash those pearly whites, you may be sending a subliminal message to your fellow peers, which could determine your success professionally and personally. Four Personalities Based on Your Smile
According to the article, there are four personality types based on a smile’s shape and size. Those shapes include:
- Oval shape – Displays melancholic or sensitive personality, meaning you are organized, a perfectionist, artistic, abstractive, timid, and reserved.
- Triangular shape – Displays a sanguine or dynamic personality, meaning you are extroverted, communicative, enthusiastic, dynamic, and impulsive.
- Rectangular shape – Displays a choleric or strong personality, meaning you are determined, objective, explosive, intense, entrepreneur, and passionate.
- Square shape – Displays phlegmatic or peaceful personality, meaning you are diplomatic, mystic, pacific, spiritualized, conformist, and discreet.
Cosmetic Dentistry Granting Your Dream Smile
Why do models, actors, actresses, and politician undergo cosmetic dentistry? They rely on their smiles to display a positive image! Of course, the famous are not the only ones who want to change their smiles. Many people undergo cosmetic dentistry to transform their smiles as well.
“This is because the person they are does not match the impression and messages their teeth give out to the world about them,” says Dr. Dunn.
Luckily, we are a skilled and artistic team who are ready to craft a beautiful smile that meshes with your facial features and personality. Your leading cosmetic dentist in Barrington, IL, Dr. Thomas Jackson is an expert in cosmetic dentistry because of his ability to blend science and art. We offer the following cosmetic services:
- Teeth Whitening
- Smile Design
- Porcelain Veneers
- Periodontal plastic surgery
Let us help you build a smile that meshes with your true persona, allowing you to shine your pearly whites proudly. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation!